Hey Amanda, try these on for size...

Museum Informatics: People, Information, and Technology in Museums
edited by Paul F. Marty

With your interests -- very similar to my interests (I just graduated from UCLA in June) -- you should definitely look into other articles/essays by Paul F. Marty.  Also, Museum Registration/Collections Mgmt is another area that may be of interest to you as well.  If so, you should look at the new Museum Registration Methods book published by the American Association of Museums

The journal: Libraries and the Cultural Record is another good source for articles related to museums and libraries -- or even Museum Libraries!

Art Museum Librarianship edited by Joan Benedetti is a nice introduction to the field of librarianship at art museums.  This book compiles a number of anecdotal essays.

Museum Archives: An Introduction may be of some interest as well, since there is a definite overlap between libraries, archives and museums.

Joel Parham