I will be at Oak Knoll, exhibiting at the Fair on Oct 2-3.  I would like to invite you to stop by and view my work and my new book described below. If you would like some images or more info on the work, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Breathe
is a response to the poem The Flower Soul by Imogen Brashear Oakley.
The poem speaks of life transcending death, its essence resonating in nature, which reflects its memories. The ephemeral nature of one's life, its fragility, its physical manifestations, are likened to flowers in nature, which with their scents, permeate our consciousness and reawaken our connections.

Housed in a paste paper wrapper. The book was designed, intaglio and relief printed, with additional hand painting and bound by the artist, Maria G Pisano, Memory Press, in a limited edition of 20.  The poem was handset and letterpress printed by Alan Runfeldt at the Excelsior Press, NJ.

For more info on the fair please visit: http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/index.html