The Phillips Collection Library and Archives is pleased to announce the launch of its online catalog and expanded web content. The catalog contains records for nearly 11,000 items including books, vertical files, serials, oral histories, and archival collections. The library’s web pages feature a bibliography of Duncan Phillips’s writings, an exhibition history, a museum chronology, and frequently asked questions. For further details, see our press release.

We would like to thank our many ARLIS colleagues who generously shared their expertise with us as we purchased and implemented our first integrated library system. Special thanks to Karen Cassedy and Roger Lawson at the National Gallery of Art Library and Maria Oldal, Liz O’Keefe, and Bob DeCandido at the Morgan Library. We’d also like to thank friends at the Frick Collection, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Wadsworth Atheneum, Clark Art Institute, Walters Art Museum, Santa Barbara Museum of Art Library, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, the Chrysler Museum, and the Smithsonian.

Sarah Osborne Bender | Cataloguing & Technical Services Librarian

t 202-387-2151 x329 | f 202-387-2436
www.phillipscollection.org | Sign up for E-News

T H E  P H I L L I P S  C O L L E C T I O N
1600 21st St., NW | Washington, DC | 20009