How are people promoting the Berg Fashion Library at your institution?  Any
ideas for displays, marketing, etc.?  I would love to hear people's ideas!
Thanks,
Kristen Mastel

--
Kristen Mastel

Outreach & Instruction Librarian

Libraries liaison to the College of Continuing Education and Extension

University of Minnesota Libraries | Magrath Library 1984 Buford Ave. | St.
Paul, MN 55108 | 612-625-0918

View my blog, IM contact information and more!