Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Berg Fashion Library online

Greetings,

I did not see anything in ARLIS-L archives on this yet, but has anyone looked at the online version of the Berg Fashion Library?  Weve had a trial access and I am wondering what others think.

One detail is that I could not find search terms automatically highlighted  in results

One of our patrons likes the e-book section of Berg titles and the images from V&A.

http://bergfashionlibrary.com/

Any other reactions?  Please reply off-list if you prefer.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Wassermann

Librarian for Collection Development