Greetings,

I did not see anything in ARLIS-L archives on this yet, but has anyone
looked at the online version of the Berg Fashion Library?  We've had a
trial access and I am wondering what others think.

One detail is that I could not find search terms automatically
highlighted  in results.

One of our patrons likes the e-book section of Berg titles and the
images from V&A.

http://bergfashionlibrary.com/

Any other reactions?  Please reply off-list if you prefer.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Wassermann
Librarian for Collection Development