The message we sent the other day was slightly distorted in transmission.  Hopefully, this message will come through clearly.

If you reponded to us the other day and haven't heard back, please let us know.  Thanks.

ANDREW D. WASHTON BOOKS ON THE FINE ARTS
411 East 83rd Street, New York, New York 10028
914 933 0479
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank mce_href="https://www.networksolutionsemail.com/cgi-bin/compose.exe?id=00cb68487ea880d3751aac919d5e60711627&new=&xsl=compose.xsl&[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Please email us to receive our recent and current catalogues and lists.
We can also send any list in hard copy, if it is requested.

Currently available:

Catalogue 217,  Oriental Art, Archaeology, Pre-Columbian Art, Native American Art, 789 titles.
Catalogue 230, Dutch, Flemish, German, Swiss Art,  1105 titles.
Catalogue 235, Books on Illuminated Manuscripts, Early Printing, 465 titles.
List 240, Sale Catalogues, European Sculpture and Works of Art, 72 titles.

Thanks very much and best regards,
Andrew Washton