I know everyone is back from summer vacation, and busy with faculty and
curator request lists and the fall season. As our focus changes more towards
rare and illustrated books, I wanted you to know that we are offering our
art history and art reference stock at reduced prices. We have been
discounting our books for the last several months anywhere from 30% to 80%,
and while the project is not yet finished, we think there are some bargains
to be had.

Please check our website at www.arslibri.com <http://www.arslibri.com/>  and
click on "Search Books" to find individual titles by author, title or
subject. As always, I'd be happy to answer questions or send an electronic
customized subject list.

Best regards,

Gabriele

Gabriele Ouellette Kottke