Relative to Amanda Meeks' request, I should mention that I have
posted an offer to donate my collection of "museum collection
management" books and studies to any library or other 501 (c) 3
organization that would have them. To that purpose I've posted a list
of the contents of six cartons that now house these materials.  They
may be found at the following address:

http://www.studiolo.org/index03-CollManagementBooks.htm

Robert Baron
www.studiolo.org