The 2011 Nominating Committee is seeking nominees to run for the offices of Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect and Secretary in the 2011 ALA elections for the ACLR Arts section.

The Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect will become Section Vice-Chair at the close of the 2011 ALA Annual Conference, will become Chair at the close of the 2012 Annual Conference, and will continue on the Executive Committee for an additional year as Past-Chair.  The Secretary's appointment is for two years and the successful candidate will serve from the close of the 2011 Conference through the Annual Conference of 2013.

Please consider coming forward for one of these offices.  If you'd like to recommend an Arts colleague to us we welcome that too.  Any of us will be happy to answer any questions you might have.  I will be away on vacation from Aug. 5-17 and the Committee will finalize nominations upon my return.  If you're interested in nominating yourself please send an email to all three committee members and include a brief summary of your previous activity with Arts.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Arts 2011 Nominating Committee:
William Hemmig, Chair  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Roland Hansen  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Linda McKee  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

William Hemmig
Online Learning Librarian
Bucks County Community College
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/william.hemmig
Twitter: billhemmig

Linda R. McKee
Head Librarian
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, Florida 34243

941-359-5700  x2701
FAX 941-360-7370