Hello,

The Montreal museum of fine arts library  is  trying to find  for one
of its curator, an auction catalogue by Rudolph Lepeke's Kunst Auction,
on April 26th, 1938.

We would like if possible to have a photocopy of the information for
the lot 244 (Gerrit van Honthorst, Das Duett, 73 x 94 cm.)

Sorry, we don't have the title. We could not find the catalogue.

The information can be faxed to 514-285-5655 or by email at

Thank you very much for helping us

Bonne journée

Joanne Déry
Chef service de la bibliothèque