Dear collective wisdom – We’re looking at Tribal Index as a potential source for reliable auction information on African art.  This subject area is relatively new for us, so I’m wondering what other online sources others would recommend.  What are your favourites?

Thanks in advance,

Karen

Karen McKenzie

Chief Librarian

E.P.Taylor Research Library & Archives

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Art Gallery of Ontario

317 Dundas St. W.

Toronto, ON   M5T 1G4

Canada

PH  416-979-6660

FX  416-979-6602

www.ago.net

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.