CAA is currently accepting proposals of sessions for the 2012 Centennial Conference in Los Angeles, to be held February 22­25, 2012.  If anyone has an idea or suggestions for a an ARLIS session, please let me know.  The deadline for session proposals is early for this conference, September 1, 2010.

For full details on the types of sessions please contact me, or visit the Chair a Conference Session webpage:
http://www.collegeart.org/proposals/2012

Thanks,
Laura

Laura Graveline, Visual Arts Librarian