From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie McFarlane
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] request for article - FiberArts

Would anyone be able to scan & email to me an article from the January/February 2009 issue of FiberArts? Our copy is missing and this article is needed urgently.

Below is the description of the article from the FiberArts website - no page numbers given.

For January/February 2009, "Fiberarts Magazine" featured Coffelt's "Miniature Clothing Project" [15] in its Creative Process section. Coffelt uses cherished items of clothing to create miniature replica garments. Coffelt describes the miniatures as tiny symbols of people and events, folded in time.  http://www.fiberarts.com/back_issues/Jan-Feb-2009/memory-clothing.asp

Thanks in advance -

Jamie McFarlane

Librarian/Archivist
Resource Center