Dear Collective Wisdom,

I need to confirm the dates for German architectural renderer Helmut Jacoby. There is a German Wikipedia article giving the dates 1926-2005, and I found a citation for an obituary

Helmut Jacoby 1926-2005 [obituary] Bofinger, Helge, Bauwelt, 2005 Oct.1, v.96, n.37, p.4. I'm wondering if there is anything else?

I've consulted the resources we have access to, including the usual article databases. Now I am appealing to those with better resources in this area (especially appreciated would be information in English).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Kathryn L. Corcoran

Library Services Director

Art Reference Library

Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute