Hello All.

I’ve been asked to share my findings on this question.

The backfile, excluding 1978-1980 it appears, is available from the Ebsco database Academic Search Complete, which we now have accessible via the state of Maine. Thank you my colleagues at Bates and Bowdoin for pointing this out. We’re just a bit slower in loading the cataloging data for the ASC journal holdings in our catalog yet evidently. Margaret Ericson, Colby College.

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret Ericson
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Backfile of Art History Online

Hello All.

I am trying to determine if the backfile of the journal “Art History”, (the journal of the Association of Art Historians), which is now published by Blackwell, is online. At this point I see that 1997- present is available in digital form. Is anyone aware of a source to acquire the digital backfile from 1978-1996?

Margaret D. Ericson, Art and Music Librarian, Colby College, Waterville, ME.