We are missing the following- some disappeared, some never received.  Any help would be wonderful.

Apollo # 571       Dec 2009

Archives of American Art Journal # 48 3 /4 2009

Chicago Art Inst Museum Studies Vol. 35 # 2 (was this published)

Icom News Vol. 61 #2,  Vol. 60 # 3 & 4, Vol. 50 # 2

International Review of African American Art  Vol. 22 # 2  (we have # 3, any more in that vol.?)

Journal of the Print World Vol. 33 #2

Print Quarterly Vol. 26 # 1

Susan Nurse

Visual Resources Coordinator

Rights & Reproductions

Memorial Art Gallery

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY   14607

585-276-8998

fax 585-473-6266

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter.com/magur

4th Rochester Biennial
July 25–September 26, 2010
in the Grand Gallery

Episodes from an Unwritten History: Claude Bragdon and Fritz Trautmann
August 13–December 12, 2010
in the Lockhart Gallery

M &T Bank Clothesline Festival September 11 & 12, 2010

Visit mag.rochester.edu for more information.