Jeffrey R Krull Gallery Librarian II
Allen County Public Library
Fort Wayne, IN

The Allen County Public Library is seeking a creative and versatile librarian to work in our Art, Music and Media Department of the Main Library as a reference librarian and to coordinate exhibits in the Krull Gallery. The successful candidate will represent the library and the community in a leadership role in the arts. In addition to reference and collection development duties, the successful candidate will plan exhibits, direct installation of exhibits, coordinate receptions, and create publicity for the gallery. We need someone with excellent communications and organizational skills who can network with the art community.

Require a masters degree in library science and prefer a bachelors degree in an art discipline. For more details go to www.acpl.lib.in.us/hr