Hello all:

I sent out a message this morning to all current chapter chairs and treasurers.  It seems that the IRS has old contact information and are sending notices to former chairs, etc.  I am working with TEI to update the current chapter chairs/treasurers so that the IRS has the correct and current contact information for each chapter.  No need to provide me with this contact information as I have already compiled it.

The ARLIS/NA Executive Board is still working with the IRS to resolve the outstanding issues that prevent chapters from filing Form 990-N for Tax Exempt Organizations.  If you received any notices from the IRS to e-file Form 990-N, please ignore the notices for now and stay tuned.  I will send all current chapter chairs/treasurers an email as soon as the issues are resolved and it’s ok to file.

If you have any more questions, please direct them to me and not the ARLIS-L listserv.

Thanks,

Vanessa

Chapters Liaison

ARLIS/NA Executive Board

D. Vanessa Kam, MA, MLIS

Head Librarian, Art + Architecture + Planning

University of British Columbia Library

Irving K. Barber Learning Centre

1961 East Mall, Suite 314

Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1 Canada