designinform

Hi

Just to let you know that we have just added a digitized version of the
first 28 volumes (1897-1910) of the French journal Art et Décoration to the
designinform database ReVIEW. This title is of value for its coverage of the
Art Nouveau movement and the Paris Exposition of 1900.

We are currently digitizing vols 1-6 (1898-1901) of The Poster.  The Poster
is particularly scarce and is probably the most important English-language
journal ever to have been devoted to the poster.  Volume 6 (1901) is very
rare. In fact it was unknown to us until we purchased it a couple of weeks
ago!   This should be available on ReVIEW in December 2010.

Next year we will be digitizing The Studio Yearbook of Decorative Art vols
1-17, 1906-1922.  This contains c.5,000 images of work by contemporary
architects and designers.

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor ­ designinform [Design Abstracts Retrospective | Design ProFILES |
ReVIEW | designinform Research Guides]

Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash .  East
Sussex . England TN19 7JS
T: +44 1435 883950
E:  [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/