After tomorrow I will no longer be working at the Currier. My interim email address is [log in to unmask] .

I still welcome submissions for the 2010 conference proceedings. Please send any material or questions to the gmail address above.

Alison

Alison Dickey

Manager, Library and Archives

Currier Museum of Art