After tomorrow I will no longer be working at the Currier. My interim
email address is [log in to unmask] .

I still welcome submissions for the 2010 conference proceedings. Please
send any material or questions to the gmail address above.

Alison

Alison Dickey
Manager, Library and Archives
Currier Museum of Art