Hello,
The Architecture and Town Planning library is a special library among the 18  engineering libraries on our campus.
Students continue to browse books and in the evenings we have piles of books on the tables.
We have still a high rate of circulation.
In the subjects of architecture we have a small collection of ebooks.
I will appreciate your observations on the patterns of use of ebooks and online periodicals in architecture.
Thanks in advance,
michaela

Michaela Zonnenshain
The Azrieli Library
Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000
Israel
Tel. 04-8294010