If there are ARLIS members out there who are currently enrolled in or who have completed the University of Arizona Digital Information Management Certificate program, could you please contact me off list? I’d like to learn a bit more about the program from personal experience.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Osborne Bender | Cataloguing & Technical Services Librarian

t 202-387-2151 x329 | f 202-387-2436
www.phillipscollection.org | Sign up for E-News

T H E  P H I L L I P S  C O L L E C T I O N
1600 21st St., NW | Washington, DC | 20009