Posted on behalf of Erik Sommer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody-

Please excuse any cross-postings. I am an MLS student at the Palmer
School specializing in Art Librarianship. I am looking into art
librarians with MFA's, and how their experiences may differ from art
librarians with MA's. I would appreciate if any of you with MFA's
would contact me off-list so I may ask you several questions. At the
same time, I would also like to hear from any folks who may be able to
answer questions on the administrative side as well.

Kind regards,
Erik

--
Erik Sommer