Dear Arlislanders,

Could someone check for me the latest volume of Nederlands
Kunsthistorisch Jaarboek (vol. 59) for an article by Nanette Salomon
on the painter Geertgen tot sint Jans?   I am just looking for the
citation (title, page numbers, etc.) for an ILL, and it doesn't yet
seem to have made Art Abstracts.

Thanks very much,

Tom

--