I became friends with Paula Wolfe when we both worked at the University of Wyoming Libraries 15 years ago.  Paula was a science librarian, but visited the main library regularly to look at the new art books I purchased.  Although her area of subject expertise was marine biology, her passion was art.  In addition to knowing a great deal about art history, she also drew and painted.   Paula was very pleased that ultimately she found an art-related library position and was able to become active in ARLIS/NA.  She was a member of the Mountain West chapter and helped plan the Denver conference in 2008.  I know that she appreciated very much the support she found from ARLIS colleagues.  She will be missed.

Tom Riedel

Tom Riedel

Distance Services Librarian &

Assistant Curator, Santo Collection