Just a reminder that if your chapter, committee, division, section or special interest group has operational budget needs, or has special projects (brochures, databases, etc.) it wants to pursue in the upcoming year, please send me your budget request by September 1st so that these expenses can be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the 2011 ARLIS/NA budget.  The Special Funding Request Guidelines are available on the ARLIS/NA web site with links to the application forms.

For chapters:

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_chapters.html

For committees, divisions, sections and special interest groups:

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_cdssig.html

You can submit applications electronically or in paper to me directly at the contact information below.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Tom Riedel
ARLIS/NA Treasurer

Tom Riedel
Distance Services Librarian &