Cui Fei
Manuscript of Nature V

31 July  3 December 2010

The Art and Picture Collection
Mid-Manhattan Library
455 Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
212-340-0871

The Art and Picture Collection presents the site-specific installation Manuscripts of Nature V by Chinese American multi-media artist Cui Fei. Working with tendrils and twigs found in nature she has composed a manuscript symbolizing the messages in nature that are waiting to be discovered, read and interpreted. This lyrical and sensual work emphasizes the important role and place of nature in our culture and lives as well as our daily encounters with one another. Christopher Howard, an independent curator and critic, will join Cui Fei for an Artist Dialogue on Saturday September 25 at 2:30 p.m. on the 6th Floor. The exhibition series Art Wall on Third is curated by Arezoo Moseni.

To unsubscribe from all future email, paste the following URL into your browser:
http://connect.nypl.org/site/CO?i=_A02JmtXfXvP5lnKxjE87Hq6PmB_x7Yc&cid=0