All,

I've been contacted by an alum who has an impressive collection of
architecture periodicals that he'd be willing to package up for a library
(you'd have to cover shipping).  I thought I'd pass along his offer, since
we already have the years/issues he notes.

He describes his collection thusly: "I have Progressive Architecture,
Architecture, Architectural Record, AIA Journal, and Residential Architect -
complete years and decades stretching back to the early 70s."

If your library could make use of these, or if you can think of another
institution he might contact, please email me and I'll let him know.

Many thanks,

Rebecca Cooper
Architecture & Instruction Librarian
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library