Thanks to the careful work of Roy Smith and Scott Sherer of TEI, the ARLIS-L listserv is now residing on its new server with an updated version of the L-Soft software.  From this point on, please send all postings to:

The full ARLIS-L archives will also be moved over in the next day or two, so you will still be able to access all previous messages.

One change you will notice with the new ARLIS-L:  attachments are now allowed!  The listserv will accept all image files, any MS Office files, and PDF files.

If you receive any error messages, have problems with the format of your messages, or run into any other problems, please contact me as soon as possible -- I'm sure the system will need a few tweaks as we settle into it.

Thanks again to Roy and Scott for all of their work in getting us up and running!

Judy Dyki
ARLIS-L Moderator