Hi ARLIS!

Everyone seems so helpful on this listserv so I was hoping to get some good sage advice from anyone out there in libraries. I am working at an architecture firm and have been given the huge task of organizing the archive. Does anyone have any book or website suggestions that will help me get started?

Please e-mail me off the list if possible. Thanks for your time ARLIS!

Natalie Pantoja - MLS student