In assistance in the preparation for a catalogue raisonne of the American artist, Frank Rampolla (1931-1971), I am seeking museums or galleries with holdings by Rampolla to contact me with their collection information.  Thank you so much.

Linda R. McKee

Head Librarian

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, Florida 34243

941-359-5700  x2701

FAX 941-360-7370