SUBJECT:    Library Programs about FILM & BOOKS query

The Cleveland Public Library hosts an annual dialogue series called Spectrum  that addresses a variety of topics of current interest in contemporary art and culture. This year, we are planning a program on FILM, specifically looking at how books become films and how film influences the written word.

Have any other libraries hosted programs that look at BOOKS & FILM and, if so, would you be willing to share the content of the program with me so that we can be sure that the program we are planning brings a new perspective to this topic?

Thank you - Pam Eyerdam

--
Pamela J. Eyerdam
Fine Arts & Special Collections Manager