Greetings, collective wisdom.

This message is posted on behalf of Amy Furness, Special Collections Archivist, Art Gallery of Ontario.  Please reply directly to her [log in to unmask]

We’re looking for outstanding examples of museum or gallery installations of manuscript or special collections materials, with a visual arts focus.  These might be centered on a single artist, or designed to highlight special collections more broadly, but either way we’re thinking of installations that are a significant (permanent) feature within an institution.  There might be an architectural component to the overall design of the installation.  The Archives at the Andy Warhol Museum would be an obvious example.  If you have such a thing in your own institution, or have encountered it in your travels, please let us know about it.

Thanks.

Karen McKenzie

Chief Librarian

E.P.Taylor Research Library & Archives

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Art Gallery of Ontario

317 Dundas St. W.

Toronto, ON   M5T 1G4

Canada

PH  416-979-6660

FX  416-979-6602

www.ago.net

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.