Dear all:

For label copy for an upcoming exhibition on Mark Twain (http://www.themorgan.org/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?id=33) the curator is searching for birth and death dates for 3 illustrators of Twain's books, F.M. Senior,  C.H. Warren, and A.G. Reinhart. We've checked:

LC NAF
Oxford Art Online
Art Index/Art Retrospective
Archives of American Art
American National Biography
JSTOR
American Memory

I'd appreciate any other sources you all might know about.

Thanks,
Heidi
--
V. Heidi Hass
ARLIS/NA Secretary

TEL: 212 590-0381
FAX: 212-768-5681
NET: [log in to unmask]

Visit CORSAIR, the Museum's comprehensive collections catalog, on the web at
http://corsair.themorgan.org