Just a quick note to let you all know that I'll be doing some traveling for the rest of this week and won't be at my desk.  However, I will be checking e-mail a few times each day to approve and post messages to ARLIS-L.  Listserv traffic won't stop, but messages will not be posting as quickly as they normally do.  I'll be back in the office on Monday, so things will return to normal then.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Judy Dyki
ARLIS-L Moderator