Good morning,

Now that the ARLIS-L listserv is settled onto its new server, it's time to adjust the account settings.  Since the subscriber list was batch-loaded yesterday, all accounts received the default settings.  If you normally receive ARLIS-L in a digest format, you will need to reset that.

The easiest way is to send a message to [log in to unmask]  Leave the subject line blank.  In the body of the message, type SET ARLIS-L DIGEST.  If you'd prefer, I can set this manually for you -- just let me know.

Some of you did receive a digest last night, but this was sent from the old (University of Kentucky) server.  I've gotten some reports that the text was garbled, but we're assuming it is because it was sent from an older version of the L-Soft software.  If anyone has trouble with the digest you receive tonight, please let me know.

Again, thanks for your patience as we continue to tweak the new listserv!

Best wishes,

Judy Dyki
ARLIS-L Moderator