From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Danielle Manning
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 6:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Locating citation info. for Tom Thompson article in Studio magazine

Hi fellow ARLIS members,

I am trying to help a former professor of mine determine the correct citation information for the following article in Studio magazine (later, Studio International):

H. Mortimer Lamb, "Studio Talk: Tom Thomson," Studio, vol. 77 (1919): pp. 119-126.

A source that she read indicates that the article can be found within the September 1919 issue of the magazine, but the only hard copy I have available to me has taped a copy of the article into the August 1919 issue.  If someone who has access to this journal could please verify the correct issue for the article, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Danielle Manning

MI Candidate

The University of Toronto