To the Listserv:
Good evening. I would like to offer the following materials to any
interested institution. They come from my personal library, which I am
weeding in the interest of moving. Thank you for your consideration.

Saturn: Wiener Filmerotik 1906-1910
Michael Achenback, Thomas Ballhausen and Nikolaus Wostry
Filmarchiv Austria: 2009

Die Tatsachen der Seele: Arthur Schnitzler und der Film
T. Ballhausen, B. Eichinger, K. Moser, F. Stern
Filmarchiv Austria: 2006

Psyche im Kino: Sigmund Freud und der Film
Thomas Ballhausen, Gunter Krenn, Lydia Marinelli
Filmarchiv Austria: 2006

Best,
Camille Meyer