As you all may know, Nori Duncan retired on July 1. In addition, it was also
decided to close the Art Slide Library at Brown. Fortunately, the remaining
staff, Jodie Goodnough and myself, have retained our jobs and will continue
our work with the Instructional Image Collection, Jodie overseeing scanning
and I cataloguing. Jodie and I have moved from the art building to the main
library.

In addition, I have taken over Nori's duties as collection
development/reference librarian for art and architecture.

The slide collection will be kept, though it's currently in a state of
limbo. Although they were very much against our moving out of the art
building, now that the space is available the art faculty are anxious to
take it over, so I expect the slides will be moved relatively soon to some
place of storage. Both the faculty and I have made it clear to library
administration that we still need access to the slides for ongoing
digitization projects.

My new contact info is below. Note: my phone number and email have remained
the same.

Sincerely,
Karen at Brown

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Scholarly Resources Librarian for Art and Architecture

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://library.brown.edu/sr/profile.php?id=14

*If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero.*