Please continue to send material for the proceedings if you have it. I
will be out of the country from 6/17 until 6/29. I will check my gmail
account periodically- [log in to unmask] .

I will contact those whose material is too large for sending via email
when I return with a solution for getting it to me. My goal is to have
everything ready to hand over to Nedda in the second half of July.

Thank you,

Alison

Alison Dickey

Manager, Library and Archives