Addendum to the Art Abstracts pricing Hello Arlisians,

When I posted my query about Wilson’s Art Abstracts, I did get a  very cordial message from a rep from Wilsons, letting me know that our particular invoice was incorrect, and that we were not being charged more than last year—she asked that I post to the list, so that you all would know you were NOT being charged 20% more for the next year! So, this is to inform you of that.

Thank you to H.W. Wilson, for not increasing our costs any more than absolutely necessary!

Best,
Anne

Anne B. Haas
Art Librarian