Dear Colleagues:
I have been off the listserve since resigning from the Beverly Hills PL
in mid-April after 21 years in the Fine Arts department.
I am now working with Heather Brodhead at the Santa Barbara Museum of
Art on a collection development project.
Additionally, I am interested to know if anyone in ARLIS or elsewhere
has initiated a catalogue of publicly held art akin to the UK's Public
Catalogue Foundation.  If so, could you let me know how to get in touch
with them?
Thanks in advance for your usual wonderful help and Cheers from Jeri
Byrne ([log in to unmask])