Hi

I gave an incorrect link to Form in my last message.  Išve corrected it
below

Chris

Hi

Such has been the response to the first designinform Research Guide ­ No.1:
Internet Sources of Biographical Information
(http://www.designinform.co.uk/links.htm) that we have decided to update it
monthly. We will, at the same time, check that all the links are still
Œliveš

Incidentally, thank you to all those who have suggested additional sites.
As a result, the next issue will contain in excess of 50 more links.

We are currently working on the second designinform Research Guide which
will include links to free access full text, digitised versions of
architecture, design and craft journals.

So far we have identified four titles:

>> The Craftsman (USA 1901-1916)
>>
>> http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/DLDecArts/DLDecArts-idx?type=browse&
>> scope=DLDECARTS.HOMEDESIGN
>>

>> Design (UK 1965-1974)
>>
>> http://www.vads.ac.uk/diad/
>>

>> Design Review (New Zealand 1948-1954)
>>
>> http://www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/name-134467.html
>>

>> Form (Germany 1957-2007)
>>
>> http://www.form.de/w3fa.php?nodeId=116&lang=1&pVId=713067270

If you know of any more titles I would be grateful if you could let me know

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor ­ designinform
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash, East
Sussex . England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:  [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/