To my VRA and ARLIS Colleagues:

I’ll be starting a new phase of my life on Thursday, July 1, after 38 years and 9 months of employment at Brown University. I am one of 20 retirees from the library staff who have accepted the early retirement package.

I will be taking two months off to travel (Ohio, the Netherlands, and New York) and to welcome a new grandchild about July 11. Then in the fall I will return to part-time work on the SAHARA Project for the Society of Architectural Historians. Travel plans for next year might just include a trip to Minneapolis, so that I can say a proper farewell to all my professional friends.

Meanwhile, Karen Bouchard will be tending to all VR and art library matters at Brown. Her contact information is:

Brown University Library, Box A

Providence RI 02912

I can be reached at [log in to unmask] after my Brown email address expires at the end of the day Wednesday.

Thanks to all for your friendship and support over so many years, and for all the good times we have had at conferences here and there!

Nori Duncan