Folks, FYI, I received permission to post this to our lists (please forgive the duplication).  I thought other members of our group may be interested to know about indexing plans for ‘Design and Culture’ and for ‘Interiors: Design, Architecture, Culture’ and perhaps some of you have suggestions for a title to replace ‘Car Styling.’

Best wishes,

Janine Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 951392

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392