Hi,

I am pleased to announce that, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
of researchers, including Canadian conceptual artist IAIN BAXTER& and Louise
Chance Baxter, Montréal-based curator Vincent Bonin, Paris-based professor and
writer Christophe Domino, Virginia Commonwealth University-based scholar Dennis
Durham and Paris-based scholar Isabelle Hermann -- and in collaboration with the
Art Gallery of Ontario and the Centre for Contemporary Canadian Art (ccca.ca) --
I am researching the potential for digital media to expand and transform the
catalogue raisonné format into an electronic research and scholarly
communications environment and collaborative learning zone. Follow the progress
of the raisonnE: *Follow the raisonnE* *Contribute* *Co*llaborate*
*CrEate*
http://andraisonne.blogspot.com/

Best regards,

Adam Lauder
W.P. Scott Chair for Research in E-Librarianship
Rm. 105E Scott Library
York University
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M3J-1P3
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 416-736-2100 x55974
IAIN BAXTER& raisonnE blog: http://andraisonne.blogspot.com/