Amy,
The UNESCO Archives Portal is also a good source for listings of
international archives,
http://www.unesco-ci.org/cgi-bin/portals/archives/page.cgi?d=1
The Art Spaces Archives Project also maintains a list of international
contemporary art related archives,
http://as-ap.org/resource.cfm?resource_id=3
Neither source is definitive but they both provide more representation
of international archives.
All the best,
  -- Ann

--