Congratulations to Margaret Culbertson and Jon Evans on their new roles at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston!  I have pasted MFAH director Peter Marzio's memo to that effect below.   Craig Bunch

M E M O R A N D U M

TO:                 All Staff

FROM:           Peter C. Marzio

DATE:           May 12, 2010

RE:                 Staff Announcement

I am pleased to announce the following staff changes taking place at the museum.

Margaret Culbertson will become Director, Bayou Bend Library.  The Bayou Bend Library will be a division of the Hirsch Library and will be located in the new Lora Jean Kilroy Visitor and Education Center.    The Bayou Bend library collection will be moved from the Hirsch Library during the next few months under Margaret’s guidance and is scheduled to open to the public in  September 2010.

Jon Evans will succeed Margaret Culbertson as Library Director for the Hirsch Library.   Jon will work closely with Margaret during the next few weeks to insure a smooth transition prior to Margaret taking on her new responsibilities.   A new reference librarian will be hired to replace Jon in his current role.

These changes are effective June 1, 2010.

Please join me in congratulating Margaret and Jon on their new roles at the MFAH.